ACA Adventure Camp
The ACA Adventure Camp is a Weekly Summer Day Camp for boys and girls ages 8-15 that lasts from 8:30am - 4pm daily.
- June 18-August 24
- $350/person per week
- Early Bird Discount ($25 off) when booked before April 15, 2018. Please use code “Early Bird”
- Multiple Week Discount ($50 off)
Each week, in addition to organized activities and programming, campers will get to experience daily adventures on a different attraction at the Adventure Center of Asheville and Wildwater, Ltd. including:
- Asheville Treetops Adventure Park
Largest WNC aerial challenge course in the trees with 70 unique climbing, rolling, walking, jumping, swinging, and rappelling elements in a wooded park with smart clips
- Asheville Zipline Canopy Adventures
Urban canopy tour with 5 ziplines in treetop platforms on adventure towers with skyline views of Asheville including a 1,200 foot zipline to fly side-by-side with a friend
One of America's first zipline adventures designed for kids 4-10 years old. It includes 9 ziplines and 4 fun climbing elements in a park area. The ziplines range from 50 feet to 250 feet long. They range in height from 25 feet high to ground level.
- KOLO Bike Park
Mountain bike sampler-pack designed for all rider levels including three miles of purpose-built bike trails and two pump tracks
- Wildwater Ltd. Whitewater Rafting on the Pigeon River
Raft an exciting dam-controlled river in the Great Smoky Mountains with an experienced raft guide. The upper section has class II, III & IV rapids.
- Weekly programs include team building, outdoor education with Chimney Rock Park and their animals, environmental education with Asheville Greenworks, etc.
Daily activities include:
- Outdoor games, crafts and organized fun
- Break for Lunch
- July 4th Rafting Trip will include an All American Hot Dog lunch!
14 days prior is full refund. 7 days prior is refund less $25 late cancel fee.
Space is limited so book today!
You may book *online or by calling our office on Friday- Sunday 10-4 at 828-230-4415 (online bookings have a service fee)