Kolo Flow Advanced Bike Summer Camp
Kolo Flow Advanced Bike Camp Weekly Day Camp for boys and girls ages 13-17
- Hours are 8:30-3:30
- June 11-August 24
- Campers take a break for lunch and to cool off in an outdoor swimming pool.
- $325/person/week ($450/person/week with bike rental)
- $25 off when you booked before April 15th, 2018! Choose the week your child will be participating. And use the discount code "EARLYBIRD"
- Age exceptions will be considered based on ability to demonstrate skills. Contact Kolo for details.
Designed for riders with core biking skills who have an interest in developing their skills further while exploring a variety of off road biking disciplines. Campers will be challenged to progress beyond their current skill level while sampling other recreational and competitive riding styles and genres.
Campers are encouraged to perform outside their comfort zone and learn new skills in order to reach a higher level of performance. The style of teaching and coaching will be inclusive and welcoming in smaller groups than our traditional Kolo camp.
Campers will be encouraged to set and achieve individual goals while supporting common or others individual goals as a group/team.
Some of the Advanced Kolo Flow Bike Camp skill sessions will include:
- advanced coached riding sessions
- guest expert teaching on topics such as pro breaking techniques, handling skills at higher speeds, picking alternative lines in corners & straights
- how to ride short & big downhill descents, rock gardens, skinnys and
- advanced jumping techniques & pump track techniques
- intro to racing cross country mountain bikes and cyclocross
- how to clean and properly maintain your bike
14 days prior is full refund. 7 days prior is refund less $25 late cancel fee.
Book today *online or by calling our office Friday-Sunday: 828-230-4415 (*online bookings have an online service fee)
Space is limited so book today!