Kolo Flow Summer Bike Camp
Kolo Flow Summer Bike CampWeekly Summer Day Camp for boys and girls ages 8-15
At the Kolo Flow Bike Summer Camp, campers will ride daily on purpose-built mountain bike trails and skill elements designed for all levels of rider to experience flow on a bicycle. Kolo Bike Park is a great way for young riders to build confidence and skill in a controlled environment.
- Hours are8:30-4:00
- June 10th-August 12th
- Campers take a break for lunch and to cool off in an outdoor swimming pool.
- $269.00/person/week ($389.00/person/week with bike rental)
- $35.00 off when you book from now till January 31st
- Choose the week your child will be participating. And use the discount code "EARLYBIRD"
- Age exceptions will be considered based on ability to demonstrate skills. Contact Kolo Bike Park for details... 828-707-4876
- Multiple Week Discount ($50 off)
Experienced mountain bike counselors will accompany and coach riders through the week on our:
- Pump tracks
- XC Trails
- Skills Area
Other daily activities include outdoor swimming, climbing and indoor activities such as bicycle movies and games on bad weather days.
The camp is for kids age 8-15 years who can comfortably ride a two-wheel bicycle. Some off-road experience is recommended but not required. Age exceptions will be considered based on ability to demonstrate skills. Contact Kolo for details.
- Cancellations made prior to 2 weeks from camp date will receive a full refund minus a $25 cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made within 2 weeks of the camp date will receive a 50% refund.
Space is limited so book today!
You May book *online or by calling or stopping by our offices Friday-Sunday10-4 at 828-225-2921
*(online bookings have a service fee)