Clubs, Organizations and Reunions
Bring your club, non-profit organization, or reunion to the Adventure Center for some fun!
We have hosted many groups including dog shows, basketball fans, beer enthusiasts, car clubs and sports teams to family reunions, therapy groups and the Wounded Warriors.
Spend a few hours having fun on our ziplines or challenge your group to the Asheville Treetops Adventure Park. Of course, all of our activities are “challenge by choice.” However, by expanding your comfort zone, each person is supporting and planning with others in the team, developing positive relationships, enhancing cooperation and trust and inspiring positive changes. And most of all, having fun!!!
Your group outing can be:
- social outing during a conference
- a way to kick off a fundraiser or event
- a beginning-of-the year teambuilding activity
- an end-of-the-year thank you
- staff teambuilding days
What we offer:
- a discounted rate for groups of 10 ppl or more
- escorts and/or monitors required depending on age and activity
- bring your own meals or snacks
Sarah L. Dickson, Group Sales Coordinator