Bring your Camp to the Adventure Center of Asheville
We are a GREAT way to have a summer camp outing with meaningful adventure activities in a fully staffed environment.
We host overnight, day, and traveling camps.
The Best in Camp Adventures
The Adventure Center is the best outdoor experiential adventure for activities that cultivate leadership skills, team building, and character development! We create exciting and competitive experiences designed to instill confidence, cooperation, communication, and connection between group members by offering:
- Asheville Treetops Adventure Park– largest WNC aerial challenge course in the trees with 77 unique climbing, rolling, and swinging elements in a wooded park with smart clips. It is Challenge by Choice! Seven aerial trails range from Beginner to Intermediate. Watch your group step out of their comfort zone to complete a challenge while encouraging each other to create a team bonding atmosphere.
- Asheville Zipline Canopy Adventures– urban canopy tour with 11 ziplines & 3 sky bridges in treetop platforms on adventure towers with views of downtown. A great course for groups with an extensive ground school.
- Tree Quest– Recreational tree climbing on a large oak tree. Guests use specialized gear and techniques to climb on one of our stately oak trees using a rope without negatively affecting the tree. Climbers “inch worm” their way up one of our eight climbs that range in height. TreeQuest allows guests to enjoy an adventure activity in a controlled situation so that they can focus on the thrill of the activity and experience the environment they are in.
- Team Building Low Ropes Facilitated Programs- We create custom fun and competitive experiences designed to instill confidence, cooperation, communication, and connection between group members. Our facilitated programs with experienced instructors focus on active interactions designed for guests to step outside of typical comfort zones. We highlight the potential strengths of task completion and the challenges of processes such as communication, group decision making, and task sharing/delegation. Our programs are fun, engaging, challenging, sometimes frustrating, thought provoking, and personally enlightening.
- Kolo Bike Park– Mountain bike sampler-pack designed for all rider levels.
- Whitewater Raftingat 2 locations close to Asheville – float trips to Class III & IV
Our activities instill personal development and self-confidence, encourage cooperation with others, enrich problem solving skills, and offer fun with a challenge. While expanding your comfort zone, each person is supporting and planning with others in the team, developing positive relationships, building trust and inspiring positive changes.
Nowhere in Asheville are there so many different outdoor activities in one place that offer personal growth and discovery. Guests are encouraged to expand their personal comfort zones, increase their self-confidence, and support others challenged to do the same. We offer opportunities to move from good to great friends, team members, or leaders as guests literally climb to new heights!