Bring the family to experience Asheville’s greatest kids’ adventure!
KidZip is America’s first zipline adventure designed for kids 4-10 years old. It includes 9 Ziplines and 4 fun climbing elements. It is a self-guided tour with the exception of an adult escort. The ziplines range from 50 feet to 250 feet long. They range from 25 feet high to ground level.
The course is specifically created for kids age 4-10(4-6 with an adult escort), and the adventure takes between 1.5 and 2 hours.
Kid Zip is a great place to host a Birthday Party for kids ages 4 -10. Check out our Birthday Party Packages!
Reservations are suggested!
Ages 4 + Access
ADD THIS as a 2nd Activity- If you purchase Asheville Treetops Adventure Park or an Asheville Zipline Tour, the 2nd activity can be used same day or future day/date.
Annual Pass Options
Rules & Regulations
To see more information about how our gear fits, please go to our FAQs page linked here.
- 2 HOUR TIME LIMIT FOR ALL GUESTS
- KIDS 4-6, 1 ADULT PER 1 YOUTH ESCORT IS REQUIRED
- KIDS 7-10 AN ESCORT IS OPTIONAL, A MONITOR IS REQUIRED
- ADULT PERMITTED ONLY TO ACCOMPANY YOUTH
- MAX HEIGHT IS 6′ 2″
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT LIMIT IS 225 POUNDS
- $50 FEE FOR RANGER ESCORT (2 WEEK ADVANCED RESERVATION REQUIRED)
- ONLY 1 PERSON ON A ZIPLINE AT A TIME
- ONLY 2 PEOPLE ON A PLATFORM AT A TIME
- ALL GUESTS MUST COMPLETE GROUNDSCHOOL BEFORE ENTERING KIDZIP PARK
- CLOSED TOED SHOES REQUIRED
- ALL ZIPPERS MUST HAVE A SIGNED WAIVER. IF UNDER 18, IT MUST BE SIGNED BY A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING DEFINITIONS:
- Monitor: Adult (18+) actively observing progress, success, and safety (from the ground or on the same activity)
- Escort: Adult (18+) paying and zipping with participant with ratio of 1 adult-1 youth as outlined on the Age Requirements
- Independent: Permitted to zip without adult supervision or access restrictions
What Our KidZip Group Guests Are Saying…
“We decided to do the kids zipline course with our 8 year old son and 6 year old daughter and it was the best family activity we have done. The kids enjoyed the course so much they did it 4 times. The guides and instructors were great and we are planning to come back to do the obstacle course. I would highly recommend this as a family activity.”
“This place is awesome! We brought our 3 kids and they had a blast! Everyone was so friendly and encouraging. When our oldest was too nervous Kelsey and Lindsay talked her down (they did so well, my heart soared). And later when they saw her on the zip lines they called her by name and rooted her on. What a nice touch. The kids have already asked if we can come back again and again (and they are still zipping) and are chanting “Clear” and “Tweetle”. Thanks to this wonderful crew!”