We Specialize in Group Tours!
We love to host Student Adventure Travel, Family Groups, Travel Teams and Senior Group Tours! Come for one activity like a Zipline Trip or have lunch under our tent and then climb the Treetops Adventure Park.
Group Tour Markets
- Student Adventure Travel
- Senior Group Tours
- Family groups with all ages
- Travel Teams
At the Adventure Center, we are a great addition to your group visit to Asheville or through Asheville. You can spend 2 ½ hours with us or an entire day. We have activity options for children, youth, adults and senior adults.
We offer group tours:
- A step-on greeting
- Free parking
- A discounted rate for groups of 10 ppl or more
- A large tent for lunch and snack breaks
- Activities open year-round
- We are 5 minutes from downtown Asheville, 10 minutes from the Biltmore Estate and 45 minutes from Chimney Rock State Park
- The opportunity to book book and utilize our beautiful party tent
Group Tour Itinerary options:
Click on a link below to see the itinerary details…
- 2023 Group Tour Fact Sheet
- Zip and Hike Outdoor Group Travel Itinerary with The Adventure Center of Asheville and Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park
- Treetops Outdoor Group Travel Itinerary with The Adventure Center of Asheville and Chimney Rock at Chimney Rock State Park
- Group Tour Information for the Wildwater Nantahala River Adventure Center
At the Adventure Center, we offer group tours an urban Zipline Canopy Tour, and the Treetops Adventure Park. While zipping is not a strenuous activity, you do have to be able to climb the stairs of our zipping tower. The speed of the Guest is manually controlled, therefore every Guest participates in ground school and on our 3 “practice” zip lines.
For the Treetops Park, Guests must be able to walk and balance on challenge elements like swinging bridges, double logs, and zig-zag beams. Guests must be able to climb steps. While the beginner trails are not strenuous, they do require the participant to have balance and some flexibility. Every Guest participates in ground school and can start on the beginner trails- then if old enough, can “choose” to venture higher to our intermediate trails.
If traveling near Cherokee, NC, we have Rafting, Zipping, and Jeep Tours in the Nantahala Gorge.