Why you should visit the Adventure Center- from our STAFF
At the Adventure Center of Asheville, we work hard all year long to offer a fun and adventurous experience for all our Guests. Our Guests range from 4 years old to active seniors. They are those who live in big cities who have never seen a zipline and they are adventurous travelers who zipline all over the world. Our Guests visit us with their families, friends, schools, churches, camps, associations, companies and scouts. And they visit all year long in the hot summer and chilly winter.
To be able to offer a great experience to all of our Guests at all of these times, we focus on our staff. We are constantly training and re-training all of our staff. We regularly create new ways to streamline our operating procedures from our ground schools to our office check-ins. We frequently invest in and daily inspect our equipment. And our managers offer daily hands-on coaching and seasonal feedback sessions.
In return, our Zipline Rangers work tirelessly to teach, monitor and coach Guests through the entire Zipline Canopy Tour. Our Treetops and KidZip Rangers constantly explain, monitor and advise Guests on their progress through our adventure park aerial trails. Our Kolo Bike Park staff not only physically build and maintain our trails and features, but coach, teach, and guide camps and groups on how to best ride them. Our office staff greets all guests with a smile while explaining all the adventure options there are at our one location. And our camp counselors climb, bike, zip, raft, guide and mentor young campers all summer long.
If you read our reviews on Facebook or Google, you will see that our awesome staff work very hard! We are proud of our staff and the comments and Guest feedback that we receive. And we use these as rewards and teaching tools on a regular basis.
But what does out staff think about ACA? We asked them why our Guests should choose an adventure at ACA.
- ACA is an awesome place to experience the outdoors in a new way, to challenge yourself and to connect with nature!
- I think people should visit ACA because it’s a very unique experience to participate in with family, friends or by yourself. All of our activities encourage communication, listening to one another and pushing yourself out of the everyday comfort zone. Also you’re outside so it’s a win, win situation.
- Because so few activities these days foster connection, when you come to ACA you and your friends or family get to challenge yourselves in an environment that promotes communication and interaction.
- It’s a beautiful organization to work for/with and they are always safe with their guidelines to ensure that while having fun everybody is safe as well.
- It is a fun, energetic atmosphere with kind, friendly, and educated staff.
- Fun outdoor adventures with friends & family!
- It’s a way to challenge yourself and have fun together!
- Different levels of activities for all ages and right downtown. So there is the ability to come play with us then go do something else in Asheville.
- To breathe some fresh mountain air while also getting a bit of exercise in a fun way.
- We are family focused offering a good healthy fun/adventure. It is a great place for personal challenges.
Come choose your next Adventure with us. And meet our awesome staff !!!