Unique Group Experiences
In Asheville, we have a myriad of options to offer groups of all sizes. With our many lovely hotels, resorts and meeting spaces, Asheville is a meeting planners dream! And once your group has toured the Biltmore Estate, had a sunset dinner and maybe enjoyed our historic downtown, you may be looking for some unique group experiences.
When you finish your meeting, engage your group in a TEAM BONDING or TEAM BUILDING experience at the Adventure Center of Asheville that they will not forget! If your Board of Directors or Managerial Staff need to work on Team Building goals like communication, group decision making and task delegation, our facilitated program is for you. Our “challenge by choice” programs are custom created and based on group goals, time availability and athletic ability.
If Team Bonding is what you are looking for (less facilitation and more adventure), we have several options:
- Climb the Treetops Adventure Park where everyone can choose their level of adventure whether they want to stick to the beginner trails or choose the Ninja Warrior level! Step out of your comfort zone with team members who are supporting each other while experiencing an EPIC adventure.
- Climb our Treetops Park during Twilight! As the sun sets, 1,500 lights illuminate the trails of the Adventure Park for an amazing finish.
- Zip our Canopy Tour! We have four options for groups depending on your time availability. Most groups choose to include our Sky Line Zip, where you can soar through the air side by side with a friend for 1,2000 feet.
- You can mix and match! Let our team building team lead your group through two hours of Team Building facilitation on our low ropes elements, then practice what you just learned at our Treetops Park! Or challenge yourself in the Treetops Park and then climb our 60 foot zipline tower for an exhilarating ziplping finale!
- You can finish your adventure with a fun catered dinner and bonfire at our tent. Our rental rates are very reasonable and the Food and Beverage is up to you.
If your Sales Team would like to participate in a more competitive unique group experience, we can offer:
- An “Amazing Race” experience at our Treetops Park
- Team competitions that involve problem solving games with athletic challenges
- A multi-station group contest that can include all of our adventures with extra team building tasks
Since we are locally family-owned and host hundreds of unique group experiences each year, we are experts in creating unique and memorable experiences for your groups! And we are open all year and are only 5 minutes from Downtown Asheville. Check out our website or email our group sales coordinator to plan your best team adventure today! firstname.lastname@example.org